When you’ve been interested in the actual story of the Autobiography of a Yogi, or wish to develop nearer to God, then do now we have The Lifetime of Yogananda present for you.
As we speak I’ll be speaking with Philip Goldberg, best-selling writer, non secular counselor, interfaith minister, podcast host and the writer of an excellent new ebook, The Lifetime of Yogananda.
And that’s simply what I wish to speak with him about right now, in regards to the story of The Story of the Yogi Who Turned the First Fashionable Guru, and what it means for us.
✍️Automated Writing 101 – Thurs, Nov 12th 👉Flip your journaling into channeling!
➡️ Reserve your spot! http://www.automaticwriting.com
✅ Study to attach together with your internal knowledge and spirit guides
✅ Get entry to 40+ video classes
✅ Consists of mind entrainment music and different bonuses
✅ Month-to-month stay calls
❤️Open Hearted Warrior Bootcamp Move
✅ Strive your first month of LIVE bootcamp for ONLY $7!
✅ Get entry to weekly stay bootcamps!
✅ Entry to an ever-growing library of pre-recorded bootcamps
✅ Non-public Fb neighborhood
🌟Non-public Teaching with Michael Sandler
✅ E book a FREE technique session (Severe inquiries solely)
✅ Michael’s time may be very restricted. Please solely ebook a session if you’re critically contemplating personal teaching (No obligations).
🌟Non-public Teaching with Jessica Lee Sandler
✅ Get unstuck, make your desires occur or discover the love of your life!
😲 Get enjoyable, unedited behind the scenes entry to Michael & Jessica!
➡️ Get your backstage go: http://www.patreon.com/inspirenation
Want a scholarship? Request one at https://kinds.gle/cuBbAXVfApdNLK1b7
MORE ON PHILIP GOLDBERG: http://www.www.philipgolberg.com
Philip Goldberg grew up in Brooklyn and now lives in Los Angeles. Knowledgeable author for greater than 40 years, he’s writer or co-author of some 25 books revealed in additional than a dozen languages. He’s additionally a talented public speaker, a workshop chief, a non secular counselor, and the co-host of the favored podcast Spirit Issues. He blogs at Huffington Put up and Spirituality & Well being, and contributes to different publications. His most up-to-date ebook previous to this one—American Veda—chronicles the affect of India’s non secular teachings on the West; it was named by Huffington Put up and Library Journal as one of many prime 10 Faith books of 2010.
* How did Philip Goldberg grow to be serious about Yogananda?
* What was Philip’s non secular path to awakening?
* How did he discover Autobiography of a Yogi?
* Why did he write American Veda?
* Why did he wish to share the human facet of a guru?
* Who was Yogananda?
* What’s he most know for?
* What had been his early non secular practices?
* What had been his early synchronicities and miracles?
* What was his burning want – and what can we study from it?
* What was he repeatedly attempting to do – and fortunately thwarted by his brother and father?
* How did he discover his guru and what did his guru meant o him?
* How did he find yourself going to the West?
* What did he deliver with him to the West?
* What synchronicities befell that introduced him to the west?
* What had been his largest challenges – and what can we study from them when he received to America?
* What had been his key messages?
* What did he hope to get throughout to folks within the west greater than the rest?
* How did Yogananda need us to stay?
* What would he say is the aim of life?
* What does he educate about direct expertise with God?
* What was Yogananda’s biggest affect on the world, and on the west?