301 Moved Permanently
If you’ve ever wondered if there’s an afterlife and answers to life’s greatest questions, then do we have the show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with one of the world’s leading authorities on NDE’s, Dr. Raymond Moody, the best-selling author of Life After Life who actually coined the term Near Death Experience (NDE). And Lisa Smartt, literacy expert and the best-selling author of a brilliant book on final words called Words at the Threshold, about their elevating new project, The University of Heaven.
And that’s just what I want to talk with them about, about life beyond life and answers to life’s greatest questions from near-death experiences, shared death experiences, and even after-death experiences.
🌟PRIVATE COACHING w/Michael Sandler!
[Book a FREE Consultation Today!]
🌟GET YOUR INSPIRE NATION “BACKSTAGE” PASS!
[Private videos, highlights, sneak peaks & prizes – a new winner every month!]
Subscribe NOW to Inspire Nation: http://www.tinyurl.com/youtubeinspire
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST!
—Apple Podcasts: http://www.tinyurl.com/InspireNation
—Google Podcasts: https://tinyurl.com/InspireGooglePlay
—iHeart Radio: http://www.iheart.com/show/263-inspire-nation-daily/
MORE ON DR. RAYMOND MOODY: http://www.TheUniversityOfHeaven.com
Best-selling author of 12 books including “Life After Life” — which has sold over 13 million copies world wide —and “Reunions”, as well as numerous articles in academic and professional literature. Dr. Moody continues to capture enormous public interest and generate controversy with his ground-breaking work on the near-death experience and what happens when we die.
Dr. Moody works as a practitioner of philosophic counseling, consulting on a private, individual basis—in person, by phone, or at the bedside of the dying.
MORE ON LISA SMARTT:
Lisa Smartt, MA, is a linguist, educator, and poet. She is the author of Words at the Threshold: What We Say When We’re Nearing Death (New World Library 2017). The book is based on data collected through The Final Words Project, wwwfinalwordsproject.org, an ongoing study devoted to gathering and interpreting the mysterious language at end of life. She has worked closely with Raymond Moody, guided by his research into language, particularly unintelligible speech. They have co-facilitated presentations about language and consciousness at universities, hospices and conferences.
* How Dr. Moody learned about near-death experiences.
* What happened when Dr. Moody went to medical school after becoming an expert on NDE’s.
* How did Lisa Smartt get interested in people’s final or dying words?
* What can we learn from the language of nonsense – people’s last words, or words of delirium?
* What can we learn about life, and life after life, from Near Death Experiences?
* Who is Anthony Cicoria and what happened with his near death experience?
* What are the different levels of experiences people have with NDE’s?
* What are some of the common things that take place in NDE’s?
* What does it mean that death is a transition into another reality?
* Are people who have had NDE’s on a mission when they come back?
* What can we learn from early greek philosophers about NDE’s?
* What can we learn from Plato and the cave allegory about near death experiences?
* What happened to Carl Jung and how did it change him?
* What do people start saying before they die?
* What is a living dream and what can we learn from it?
* What does it mean that final words has meaning and patterns to it?
* What happens to people when they’re out of their body?
* What do we realize when we leave our bodies?
* What do near death experiences teach us about life?
* What are shared death experiences?
* Is it definitive that there is an afterlife?
* How do shared death experiences prove there’s an afterlife?
* What can our kids teach us about life after life?
* What can we learn from kids about reincarnation?
#raymondmoody #lifeafterlife #nde #neardeathexperience #lifeafterdeath #inspirenaiton #shinebright #woohoo