301 Moved Permanently
🌟PRIVATE COACHING w/Michael Sandler!
[Book a FREE Consultation Today!]
🌟GET YOUR INSPIRE NATION “BACKSTAGE” PASS!
[Private videos, highlights, sneak peaks & prizes – a new winner every month!]
Subscribe NOW to Inspire Nation: http://www.tinyurl.com/youtubeinspire
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST!
—Apple Podcasts: http://www.tinyurl.com/InspireNation
—Google Podcasts: https://tinyurl.com/InspireGooglePlay
—iHeart Radio: http://www.iheart.com/show/263-inspire-nation-daily/
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Michael Lennox, psychologist, astrologer and dream expert and the author of three phenomenal books on dreams including Llewellny’s Complete Dictionary of Dreams, and his latest Llewellyn’s Little book of dreams.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about how to understand and interpret our dreams for greater understanding and insight into our lives!
MORE ON DR. MICHAEL LENNOX: http://www.MichaelLennox.com
For over twenty years, Dr. Michael Lennox has interpreted thousands of dreams. His fascination with this nighttime phenomenon began when he was a teenager after reading his mother’s copy of Freud’s “Interpretation of Dreams.” Having had vivid and memorable dream experiences from the time he was a small boy, the notion that they could be analyzed and understood on a deeper level was an almost overpowering concept.
Initially, social situations in which people routinely expressed having had bizarre dreams offered him the opportunity to try out his newfound gift. As a young adult, he pursued any and all opportunities to learn more about the theories surrounding dream interpretation. Formal graduate study followed and he earned his Doctorate in Psychology in 2006.
He has been helping people have a deeper understanding of their unconscious mind for almost twenty years. In workshops, in the media, for private clientele and on the internet via his various social media platforms, Lennox guides people through life’s mysteries with a deep and profound wisdom delivered through a humorous and extemporaneous style that has become his trademark.
A highly sought-after media expert, Dr. Lennox has been seen internationally on many television shows, beginning with the Sci Fi Network’s The Dream Team with Annabelle and Michael, in January 2003. Since then he has also been featured on numerous network and cable television venues including NBC’s Emmy award winning Starting Over, Soap Talk, The Wayne Brady show and many others. His radio appearances talking about the power of dreams number in the hundreds.
Lennox obtained his Masters and Doctorate in Psychology from The Chicago School. Astrology and Personality, his Doctoral Dissertation, is published by Lambert Academic Publishing out of Germany. Lennox is the author of two books on dreams, Dream Sight: A Dictionary & Guide for Interpreting Any Dream was published by Llewellyn Worldwide Press in 2011 and is now available in five languages. His second book, Llewellyn’s Complete Dream Dictionary came out in May of 2015. The Little Book of Dreams is set to be released in September of 2017. Dr. Lennox leads workshops and retreats all over the US and conducts a worldwide private practice based in California.
• What was Dr. Michael Lennox’s first (remembered dream)?
• How did he begin interpreting dreams?
• What did he learn about interpreting dreams while getting a doctorate in psychology?
• What are the distinct stages of sleep?
• What in the world is brain poop and what does it have to do with dreams?
• What are the different types of dreams and what are their purposes?
• What do we need to know about nightmares?
• What are compensatory dreams and what are their purposes?
• What do recurring dreams really mean?
• What is the purpose behind anxiety-filled dreams?
• What are different types of repeating dreams?
• What are pre-cognitive dreams?
• What are visitation dreams?
• What is lucid dreaming and how do we have lucid dreams?
• What are night terrors and dream paralysis?
• What’s the importance of remembering dreams?
• How do we help remember our dreams?
• What’s the best way to write down our dreams?
• What is the symbolism involved in our dreams?
• What do we want to do before going to bed?
• How do we begin interpreting our dreams?
• What’s a dream dictionary?
• What are themes we find in our dreams?