In this episode of Pick Dr. Osborne’s Brain, I discuss fundamentals of sleep including:
1. The proper timing for sleep
2. Circadian rhythms and sunlight exposure
3. The impact of exercise on healthy sleep
4. How vitamins and mineral deficiencies can cause sleep problems.
5. Which foods help regulate sleep
6. How gut dysbiosis, SIBO, and gut problems can cause sleep problems.
The top natural remedies, supplements, and nutrients to try to improve sleep and rest.
Make sure you subscribe and follow me on all channels.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This video is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Additionally, this information is not intended to replace the advice of your physician. Dr. Osborne is not a medical doctor. He does not treat disease. He offers nutritional support to people seeking an alternative from traditional medicine. Dr. Osborne is licensed with the Pastoral Medical Association.