In the last 15 minutes you’ll catch a homework assignment from Matt Kahn, last words of wisdom and an amazing guided meditation.
🌟PRIVATE COACHING w/Michael Sandler!
[Book a FREE Consultation Today!]
🌟GET YOUR INSPIRE NATION “BACKSTAGE” PASS!
[Private videos, highlights, sneak peaks & prizes – a new winner every month!]
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST!
—Apple Podcasts: http://www.tinyurl.com/InspireNation
—Google Podcasts: https://tinyurl.com/InspireGooglePlay
—iHeart Radio: http://www.iheart.com/show/263-inspire-nation-daily/
If you’ve ever wanted more heart-centered guidance and direction in your life, then do we have the Whatever Arises, Love That, show for you.
Today I’ll be speaking again with Matt Kahn, after nearly 600 episodes of Inspire Nation and counting, he is still one of my all-time favorite spiritual teachers and authors, with one of my all-time favorite, beautiful, and transformative books out there, truly a must-read, Whatever Arises, Love That.
MORE ON MATT KAHN:
Matt Kahn is an author, spiritual teacher, and highly-attuned empathic healer. His spontaneous awakening arose out of an out-of-body experience at the age of 8, and through his direct experiences with Ascended Masters and Archangels throughout his life. Using his intuitive abilities of seeing, hearing, feeling, and direct knowing, as an empath, Matt feels the emotions of others and is able to pinpoint what blocks any heart from opening. As a result, he brings forth revolutionary teachings through both the written and spoken word that assist energetically-sensitive beings in healing the body, awakening the soul, and transforming reality through the power of love. He is a bridge between the mystical realms and the path of awakening who inspires profound spiritual growth and life-changing energetic expansion to audiences worldwide through a spoken transmission of presence. Through the words Matt is intuitively guided to share, an energy shift occurs to balance the right and left hemispheres of the brain, rewrite the subconscious mind, and unravel the overstimulated nervous system. The result of this transmission ranges from a more balanced emotional body, the elimination of stress, fear, doubt, and despair, greater connection with the Universe, the activation of intuitive gifts, spontaneous remission, deeper intimacy in relationships, as well as direct experiences of self-realization. Many spiritual seekers have experienced amazing, unexplainable physical and emotional healings, and have awakened to their true nature through Matt’s profound and loving teachings, and transmission of sacred heart wisdom.
• What does it mean to love whatever arises?
• What does beyond barriers mean?
• What are the barriers to spiritual evolution?
• Why frustration is not necessarily a bad thing?
• What’s it mean to live from a heart-centered consciousness?
• How do we heal the frustrated part of ourselves
• What does frustration and anxiety really mean, and how can we reap benefits from it?
• How do we recognize the divinity in each thing that takes place in our lives?
• What’s a kundalini flu or a spiritual detox?
• How to learn to be with yourself?
• How do you learn to love yourself?
• How do we begin to find our purpose and direction in life?
• What’s the importance of discovering who you are?
• What’s the beauty of confusion in your life?
• What do we want to do with our confusion?
• Do we really have free will in life?
• Is it important to try?
• What does it mean to do a 2-step dance with the universe?
• How do we balance working with the universe without striving too hard?
• How do we set the highest intention in our lives?
• How do make incredibly big and powerful intentions?
#inspirenation #shinebright #woohoo #inspire7billion #michaelsandler #matt kahn #truedivinenature #heartrevolution #heartcentered #lightworker #loveandlight #love #gowithin #presentmoment #vibratehigher #heart #peace #innerpeace #peaceandlove #makepeace #surrendering #acceptance #begrateful #gratitude